Are You Facing Charges For Suspicion Of A Crime?
At Thompson Garcia, we confidently draw on more than 50 years of experience defending the rights of California residents in criminal court, working in the Bay Area from San Francisco to Oakland and throughout the counties of Contra Costa, Alameda and San Mateo. No matter what you have been charged with, you are innocent until proven guilty. Our seasoned attorneys will create a formidable defense on your behalf to fight the charges brought against you.
We are regionally respected as one of the premier criminal defense firms in the state. Put our experience and skill to work on your case. Call our office in Pleasanton at 510-STAR-580 or reach out to our attorneys online.
Our Practice Focuses On Representing Clients Charged With State And Federal Crimes
Thompson Garcia represents those facing charges for state and federal misdemeanor and felony offenses. This includes cases involving:
- Drug violations — Our attorneys are skilled at protecting the rights of those charged with drug crimes, including charges for possession, marijuana cultivation and prescription drug offenses.
- Violent crimes — Conviction for a violent crime can lead to serious penalties. We represent clients charged with violent crimes such as assault, murder and attempted murder.
- Domestic violence — Accusations of spousal abuse or child abuse can have a lasting impact on your life. We can help protect your reputation and defend you from related criminal charges.
- Drunk driving — We are skilled at helping clients who have been arrested for driving under the influence (DUI). This includes a thorough examination into whether the officer had probable cause to pull you over and whether field sobriety, breath and blood tests were properly administered.
- White collar charges — White collar crime is a general term that encompasses a wide range of theft crimes, including embezzlement, identity theft, fraud and more.
- Sexual misconduct — From rape charges to child pornography, we assist those who are facing charges for all types of state and federal sex crimes.
- Theft crimes — Our lawyers represent clients who have been arrested for theft crimes such as larceny, robbery, shoplifting and burglary.
Many criminal charges involve issues on both the state and federal levels, it is important that you seek legal counsel familiar with both. We also represent minors who have been charged with juvenile crimes.
When Others Are No Longer Listening To Your Side, Turn To Us
Our experienced defense attorneys provide skilled advocacy for all types of crimes. It is important that you seek legal counsel as soon as possible following being charged with a criminal offense. Potential penalties are harsh and have the potential to derail your life. We will step in to defend you, seeking to avoid or minimize sentences by building a case based on facts and evidence.